Customer feedback helped make the newest MAX Anywhere more intuitive with powerful and flexible enhancements built to work the way you do.
San Mateo, CA—July 15, 2016 – Exact, a trusted advisor and a leading provider of business solutions for small to medium-sized (SMB) manufacturing and distribution companies, today announced the latest release of MAX Anywhere (version 126.96.36.19937.19).
MAX is ERP software that reduces the cost of manufacturing, automates manufacturing compliance, and improves profitability for manufacturers. And with MAX Anywhere, these benefits can be leveraged from any web-enabled device.
What Can MAX Anywhere Do?
Below are highlights of the enhancements introduced in Exact's last few releases of MAX Anywhere (188.8.131.5230.15 - 184.108.40.20637.19):
- A Five Tab Part Master Information Screen is linked from 22 Dash Board, inquiry, and Order Screens Vendors and Customers can now be added via MAX Anywhere
- 30+ Links and Drilldowns enable you to quickly get the information you need via the most direct path
- Sales Acknowledgement, Quote, Purchase Order, RMA Reports are available as pdf files automatically attached to emails
- Dialogue boxes provide expanded view when rolling over truncated fields
- Action Buttons for Transactions and Order Creation (Ship; Receive; Issue; Backflush; Create Quote, Sales Order, Shop Order, Purchase Order) have been added to the most convenient locations within MAX Anywhere
- Setup Time can be entered on Labor Logout
- Browsers automatically change from list view to grid view on large devices
- Browser Search Setting can be enabled to cause browsers to auto-populate with data
- Grid rows use alternate colors for easier reading
- You can now uninstall the MAX Anywhere Website via the Wizard – useful for testing
MAX. ERP for Manufacturers.